Monday, September 1, 2008

And So It Begins

Okay, so I'm going to give this dad-blogging thing a shot. There are several reasons for this:

- It serves as an interesting voyeurist experience for those friends of mine who may yet travel down this dark, dark road. (Heh.)

- Who knows, maybe I might even make a book out of this at some point. Heh!

- Might be worth examining my own reflections as the process goes on.

- I'm curious about blogging.

The ground rules for this blog, which no one else is allowed to violate, but I can violate any time I damn well feel like it:

- Language may be variable. I don't usually swear. I might without warning.
- Names will be first-name only. You know me, you might get named. Don't like it, don't read it.
- I write these without a flying flipping damn about who reads it. It's my side of the story, not yours or anyone else's. It will probably be unfair and obviously be biased. Deal with it and move on.

Right. Having said all that, I'll post this one and then figure out what I'm going to say.

1 comment:

Amy Fletcher said...

Heh heh. You are a Daddy Blogger. That rules. :)